[Twisted-Python] Creating a protocol-agnostic chatbot with Twisted words

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon May 26 14:35:18 EDT 2008

On 01:03 pm, jo.vermeulen at gmail.com wrote:
>Thanks, MSNP8 should be enough for a chat bot. I'll have a look at the
>twisted.im module, it seems to contain a basic multi-protocol chat
>client.

Thanks!  I would like to encourage you to look at this code, but be
warned: it's pretty old, not very well tested, and not very well
documented.  I really hope that you stick with it and help us fix it up.
Just don't expect it to work out of the box :).

(It should actually be in twisted.words.im, in any version of Twisted
that you should even consider using today...)