[Twisted-Python] Re: Memory size of Deferreds

Nicola Larosa nico at teknico.net
Wed May 21 06:22:10 EDT 2008

Martin Geisler wrote:
> it will only run up to max function applications in parallel. I will
> experiment with it, and if it works well, then it would be cool to
> have a class like this in Twisted.

Something like DeferredQueue? :-)

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/internet/defer.py#L950

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

My dream is that in 500 years (or less) humanity will look back at what
passes for psychology today in the same way that we now look back on the
dark ages, when they were drilling holes in people's heads to drain out
the crazy. Oh wait, we were still doing that in the twentieth century
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy). - Phillip J. Eby, February 2008