[Twisted-Python] May Twisted Sprint this weekend

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue May 20 13:41:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 4:13 AM, Christopher Armstrong
> <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> What: Twisted Sprint
>> Where: Divmod office, in Porter Square, Cambridge, MA
>> When: 18 May 2008
>> Who: Anyone who wants to come
>>
>> Hi guys. There's a Twisted sprint at the Divmod office on Sunday, May
>> 18th. At least Glyph, Jean-Paul, Itamar and I will be there; we're
>> hoping Paul Swartz will show up and whoever else wants to come. If
>> you'd like to come please respond and we'll tell you how to get there,
>> etc.
>>

> How'd it go?

Glyph and Paul couldn't make it. Only Jean-Paul, Itamar and I were
there: we released Twisted 8.1 and reviewed one ticket (the
process-group signalling branch). I'll write an announcement for 8.1
when I get the chance, but it's up on the web site already (we still
need an OS X installer).

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery