[Twisted-Python] socket error 22

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Tue May 13 11:37:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, 13 May 2008 17:29:01 +0200, Werner Thie <wthie at thiengineering.ch> wrote:
>Works like a charm on OpenBSD, with or w/o time.sleep(5).
>
>What now?

That was my only guess at the moment.

>Regarding the buildslave I might be able to setup a machine, though only
>connected via some not so fast DSL lines. If DSL is sufficient, tell me and
>I'll take this a step further.

DSL is fine.  The network traffic is limited to checking out Twisted from
SVN, updating it sometimes, and sending the results of test runs back to
the master.  The thing that's primarily of importance is that it stay
connected so it's available to run the tests whenever changes are made.

If you can get it set up, email me and I'll get you set up with credentials
to connect to the master.

Jean-Paul