[Twisted-Python] Re: SQLAlchemy and Twisted

Andy Fundinger Andy at NewWorldElectric.com
Mon May 12 14:22:02 EDT 2008

I use that, it doesn't really give a "full" sqlalchemy tool set
(databound objects and such) but it does let me use sqlalchemy's query
building syntax in twisted.  No problems with it though, quite sturdy
and solidly documented.

- Andy Fundinger