[Twisted-Python] Python logging with Twisted

IloChab ilochab at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:13:43 EDT 2008

I like Python logging module and I didn't feel comfortable with twisted log.
So I was really happy to find the new PythonLoggingObserver in twisted last
release.

I wrote few modules that came in handy:
1) a NetworkHandler that uses a twisted connection to work with
PythonLoggingObserver
2) a log server that offers a centralized log storage service to distributed
twisted processes that connect to it via that NetworkHandler
3) a GUI to manage log files browsing and interactive dynamic configuration
of logging behavior of any process connected to the server.

I released them as a `twlogging` package on:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/twlogging/
hoping that my work could be useful to someone else!

Licia