[Twisted-Python] SQLAlchemy and Twisted

alex clemesha clemesha at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:42:45 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Terry Jones <terry at jon.es> wrote:
> Hi Alex.
>
>> Anyone: If anyone know of existing code that integrates Twisted and
>> SQLAlchemy nicely, please share!
>
>  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/nadbapi/

Great, thanks very much for the pointer!

I've have seen the developer (Perillo Manlio) post to this
list several times, I wonder if he has any comment on his package?

The TODO file says:
" Add support for SQLAlchemy 0.3.7"

... so I'm not sure it this is a game breaker for working with
SQLAlchmey 0.4 or not?

It seems as though the code has not been update in about
a year (not since May 30, 2007), so I'm wondering, is the project
stalled, stopped, or works great and doesn't need much more ;)

Thanks again,
Alex