[Twisted-Python] Twisted Presentation Materials...

Glenn H Tarbox, PhD glenn at tarbox.org
Tue May 6 20:56:06 EDT 2008

Scary thought...

I am giving a talk on Twisted at Sage Developer Days.  Its a fairly
broad audience WRT levels of Pythonism.. but with other talks having
titles like "Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition", I doubt complexity in
and of itself is a concern.

This is a good opportunity to decompose Twisted into its core
elements... kinda how it would be presented to mathematics folks.  If I
don't screw it up, it might even be useful to a broader audience trying
to figure out what Twisted is and the kinds of problems it addresses.

I welcome all pointers / content / suggestions.

-glenn