[Twisted-Python] Problem Changing Time Format of a Log

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 11:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi Zookoo and Cameron:

On May 2, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Andrew Francis wrote:

>Does this mean that the the method raised an
exception >but the twisted logging infrastructure
isn't telling >you what the exception was?

>I've done this successfully:

>http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/src/allmydata/node.py?

>rev=2360#L201

Thanks for the pointer. A part of my problem was that
I forgot to import datetime. Anyhow, I re-read the
documentation and solved my problem by doing:

log.FileLogObserver.timeFormat = '%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%d"

However as Cameron suggested, I will upgrade to
Twisted 8 when it is convenient.

Cheers,
Andrew