[Twisted-Python] Implement a client to telnet to a Linux machine

Steven Song sxsong at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 17:51:24 EDT 2008

I am new to both Python and Twisted framework, so if this has already been dicussed bofore please excuse me. I am trying to implement a client software using Python to telnet to a Linux machine. The login involves authntication with username and password. Can someone please point me to an example if there is one? I know it has something to do with twisted.conch.telnet but am not sure about the detailed implementation yet. Thanks in advance.