[Twisted-Python] could plugin cache get currupted?

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Mar 27 14:30:59 EDT 2008

This traceback is tantalizingly interesting, but I don't know what might
have caused the error.

It might not mean that your plugin cache is "corrupt", per se, but that
you've changed the names of some things in your code.  I'm not sure why
it hasn't gotten regenerated in the meanwhile.

Can you come up with an example program which will even semi-reliably
reproduce this error in a clean environment?  If not, is your code
publicly available?