[Twisted-Python] Re: SSL + AMP

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:07:02 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Nathan <nathan.stocks at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not concious of changing anything, but the error has changed to simply:
>
>  [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'ssl handshake failure')]
>
>  ...and none of the _verify() debugging output is being printed out on
>  either side anymore.  Weird!

Ooops, ignore this last email.  I found that I had routed stderr away,
and wasn't seeing a crash caused by a typo I introduced after (almost)
getting the ssl to work.

So it's back to the first error now:

[('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'sslv3 alert certificate
unknown'), ('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'ssl handshake
failure')]

 ~ Nathan