[Twisted-Python] Re: 8.0.0pre2

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Mar 22 22:33:40 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Christopher Armstrong
<radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Hi all. I just put out another pre-release of Twisted 8. Compared to
>  the last pre-release, this one comes with greatly improved IOCP
>  reactor and easy_installability. It's not registered on PyPI yet, but
>  you can test it by easy_installing the tarball directly. Only the main
>  Twisted tarball is easy_installable, not the subprojects.
>  http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix/DIST/

By the way, for those of you who were unhappy with the fact that the
NEWS files were split up and hard to find, the new release includes a
top-level NEWS that aggregates the NEWS files from all the

It's available here, if you just want to browse:

Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery