[Twisted-Python] Re: Teach Me Twisted Redux

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Mar 21 04:30:37 EDT 2008

On 02:34 am, waterbug at pangalactic.us wrote:
>I notice that the TSF has no Gold sponsors yet ... perhaps,
>judging from an aside made at the Teach-Me-Twisted session by a
>certain Google fellow (who happens to be a venerated, well-known
>Python roshi ;), perhaps Google should be Twisted's first
>Gold sponsor ... anyone from Google listening?  :)

Zenoss will be our first Gold sponsor.  We're still figuring out payment
details with them right now, we're new to this whole "accepting money"
thing.

Also, Gold isn't the highest level.  If you want to find out what the
highest level is, just contribute geometrically increasing amounts of
money and see if we put you into a new category.

We are working on talking to Google, among other folks.  I can only send
so many emails in one day.  And in fact I'm in the process of precisely
discovering that limit ;-).