[Twisted-Python] Re: Teach Me Twisted Redux

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Mar 20 21:12:43 EDT 2008

On 20 Mar, 06:31 pm, steve at holdenweb.com wrote:
>Sure enough, Glenn H Tarbox was the perpetrator: throw your rotten
>fruit at him, not me. I'm a *friend* of Twisted, for Pete's sake.

I believe the honorable Dr. Tarbox actually qualifies as a Bronze
founding sponsor of the TSF, so at this point I don't think he's yet
overstepped the amount of crap he's allowed to give us.  Although
perhaps future vitriol could be saved for the sponsors list we are in
the process of setting up, and in the more productive form of feature
requests :).

(Thanks, Glenn!  Do you want to send us a logo, perhaps a signature, to
put on the front page?)