[Twisted-Python] Stackless / Twisted Integration Paper

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:58:46 EDT 2008

Hi Folks:

I have uploaded a copy of "Adventures in Stackless
Python/Twisted Integration."

In the days and weeks to come I will make minor

Although most of the arguments and code actually
appear peppered throughout the Stackless and Twisted
mailing list (too many people to thank for their
help), I will be re-writing some of the examples to
make them clearer.

I also plan to expand the slides to cover stuff like
pickling which I touch on but didn't have time to

If anyone attended the talks, I would love to hear,
for better or worse, feedback.

And once again, I thank everyone that helped me.

Thank you,
Andrew Francis

Be a better friend, newshound, and