[Twisted-Python] Re: Teach Me Twisted Redux

Burus Gmail eburus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 04:24:59 EDT 2008

I have slides and "teach" material. Overview of twisted  engine and two
projects for the theoretical examples.
But it's russian version only =).  It was presented on the Exception #07
conference in Kiev 15.03.2008.

http://exception.org.ua/events/exception-conference-07/ ( where are
technical problems =( )

All materials will be shared on my web page http://burus.org as soon as
possible.

Steve Holden wrote:
> John Wells wrote:
>> Are the slides for the presentation available anywhere? Also, any
>> chance a video was captured?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>
> There were no slides (since the whole point of the "presentation" was
> to receive information from the audience I had nothing to "present").
> Unfortunately the session wasn't recorded.
>
> Guess you just had to be there, sorry.
>
> regards
>  Steve

"""
Best regards, Alexander Burtsev.
Web Development Department, TV Channel 'Sport'

http://sportbox.ru
http://burus.org
"""