[Twisted-Python] Trying to get twisted.protocols.amp to work with py2app...

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:53:02 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Petr Mifek <pm-twisted-python at anapol.cz> wrote:
>  took a quick look into the OS X 10.5 default twisted installation and
>  indeed, there doesn't seem to be the amp.py module included in
>
>  /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Extras/lib/python/twisted/protocols
>
>  Try http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Packages#Leopard

Yes, I've taken all that into consideration from the start.  As
mentioned in my last post, I have a fully working version of Twisted
2.5.  I followed that very FAQ back when I first installed it.  I've
explicitly told py2app to use my PYTHONPATH variable, and it actually
copies twisted/protocols/amp.py into the app bundle.  Yet the .app
still fails with that import error about amp.  Weird!

~ Nathan