[Twisted-Python] http server performance

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Tue Mar 4 11:07:20 EST 2008

I am not aware of the scope of your project, or on your experience
with C but if you are looking for high performance based on an
ascynchronous events you might do well to take a look at the lighttpd
web server. In the past I have had a lot of success, hacking lighttpd
modules (such as the proxy module) for my own particular needs. The
code base is small and easy to comprehend when compared to the
monolith that is apache.

I'm not saying that twisted won't be able to cater for your needs (it
caters for most of mine). Just pointing you to possible alternatives...

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244