[Twisted-Python] Bloody Twisted VFS

Andy Gayton andy at thecablelounge.com
Mon Jun 30 20:01:12 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM,  <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
> I don't know the rest of the Cambridge Cabal's level of interest but I'd
> definitely like to sort this stuff out.  (I promise to take minutes and file
> tickets for those of you not present.  And we should have an IRC conference
> as well.)

Exarkun is off for 10 days from Thursday arvo.  What do you think of a
pitted cage death match Wednesday (July, 2nd) evening?  No one leaves
until only one person lives, or there's consensus on an interface :)

Jml, I'm guessing this'd be your Thursday morning.

If this is ok - what's the best place to meet?

cheers,
Andy.