[Twisted-Python] FW: reject all open connections

Irae Hueck Costa iraehc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:08:00 EDT 2008

From: iraehc at hotmail.com
To: twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com
Subject: reject all open connections
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:26:37 +0200

hi all!

i am sorry, its the first time i am asking something twice but its important for me to get a question.
thank you!:

i just want to clean my reactor - all readers and writer should looseConnection()

but how can i do this? reactor.removeAll() dont do it.
the best solutions i found was a horrible workaround:
a thread is tarted, which constantly calls ``[conn.loseConnection() for conn in reactor.removeAll()]``

is there a better solution?

thank you

Conheça já o Windows Live Spaces, o site de relacionamentos do Messenger! Crie já o seu!