[Twisted-Python] Urgently Seeking.......

Sean Burling Sean.Burling at v-hr.com
Mon Jun 23 06:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi people,

My name is Sean Burling and I am an account manager for V-hr, an IT
recruitment company based in London.

I am currently seeking a Senior Python Developer/ Team Lead (ideally
with exposure to either Django or Twisted) for a multimedia company
based in the heart of Amsterdam.

I am struggling to find candidates with the relevant experience and as
such wanted to reach out to the list to find out if any of you or your
contacts are interested in new opportunities in Europe.

I apologise if this has reached you in error, however to find out more
about this opportunity please contact me on +44 (0)207 500 7992.

Kind Regards

Sean Burling

Account  Manager