[Twisted-python] Writing industrial grade twisted servers

kevin at lazyweb.ca kevin at lazyweb.ca
Tue Jun 17 19:10:20 EDT 2008

Thanks for the answers... I will definitely file some tickets in the
next few days, and the links provided have been helpful.

The docs are good, it's not a quality thing at all... It's just
missing that one "Here's how you put it all together"  doc.

It is true, I should have said "best practices".  That's what i was
looking for.

Ah well, I'll keep chipping away...

Thanks again