[Twisted-Python] Twisted Trial

Andy Fundinger Andy at NewWorldElectric.com
Tue Jun 17 15:05:12 EDT 2008

It's not quite an answer to your immediate question, but I would suggest
setting up Subversion (http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/) to track your
versions.  That way you can keep all your versions modified, partially
modified, unmodified, etc. and pull back any old version as appropriate.
This looks like a tutorial for the kind of setup you'd need for that:

http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/2820

-Andy

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Torsten A. <c2k_list at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> I received a running project using twisted trial, running meaning that all
> test units pass successfully, which I am supposed to edit. Now I'd like to
> keep two versions of the project:
>
> a) A backup of the old one, so I can always have it successfully run the
> unittests and keep track of its behavious and
> b) a copy of the project which I want to modify and test, if the trials
> pass.
>
> I have tried to mess with the PYTHONPATH, to run trial in the folder of the
> copies, but nothing seems to work. Right now it looks like this (running
> under WinXP):
>
> C:\
>        some_folder\
>                working_project\here_the_module_to_be_checked
>                modified_project\here_the_module_to_be_checked
>
> My PYTHONPATH links to C:\some_folder\working_project.
>
> I hopesome understands what I mean ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Torsten

Blog: http://channel3b.wordpress.com
Second Life Name: Ciemaar Flintoff

I am a sig Virus. Please put me in your sig so that I can continue to
replicate.