[Twisted-Python] Twisted service kit
proppy at aminche.com
Fri Jun 13 12:04:07 EDT 2008
As part of a freelance job, I'm asked to glue twisted with other
technologies together as a proof of concept of what be done (and how),
in the context of a service communicating with C++ games.
As it may be useful to someone else, I'm pushing the source here:
This is what the code features/shows so far:
- JSON protocol over Int32StringReceived
- C++ sample client using boost.asio and Json_Spirit
- server and client OpenSSL endpoint
- XMLRPC with credential checking using twisted.web and twisted.cred
- packaging as a twisted plugin
- connection round robbin using pydirector
- inter node communication using twisted.spread perspective broker
- db persistance using storm ORM
- RPC registry using python decorator
- testing using twisted.trial and inlineCallbacks
I wonder if it is worth contributing on its own, to the newly created TX
Maybe some parts of it could be extracted, and made into a more
submittable (and useful) shape.
Any thoughts ?
Thanks to irc://irc.freenode.net/#twisted peoples for 24h/day help and
Johan Euphrosine <proppy at aminche.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/attachments/20080613/23de49ba/attachment.pgp
More information about the Twisted-Python