[Twisted-Python] Minor bug in FTPFactory

Adriano Marques py.adriano at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:10:24 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I found a bug at FTPFactory class. Here is the link to the code:

The argument userAnonymous is useless as the instance variable is not
being set by the value received by this argument during object
I don't know if here is the place for such discussion. Is there
another better place for that? Also, am I supposed to send a patch
fixing that here? I don't know if this mailing list accept

Kind Regards,

Adriano Monteiro Marques

py.adriano at gmail.com

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns