[Twisted-Python] Minor bug in FTPFactory

Adriano Marques py.adriano at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:10:24 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I found a bug at FTPFactory class. Here is the link to the code:
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/tags/releases/twisted-8.1.0/twisted/protocols/ftp.py#L1247

The argument userAnonymous is useless as the instance variable is not
being set by the value received by this argument during object
construction.
I don't know if here is the place for such discussion. Is there
another better place for that? Also, am I supposed to send a patch
fixing that here? I don't know if this mailing list accept
attachments.

Kind Regards,

--
Adriano Monteiro Marques

http://adriano-marques.blogspot.com
http://umit.sourceforge.net
py.adriano at gmail.com

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns