[Twisted-Python] Please recommend a RPC system working with twisted.

Peter Cai newptcai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:01:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for an RPC system working with twisted.

1. Binary.  I want it run faster than any xml based RPC.

2. Bidirectional.  Unlike  HTTP, on which the client has to poll the sever
for events, the server should "call" the client's method to notify events.

3. C/Python support.  Part of the system shall be written in C.

4. Could easily integrated  with twisted.

Unfortunately, there seems no such resolution existed.  So maybe I have to
give up some requirements.