[Twisted-Python] How to get the real ClientFactory or ServerFactory object?

李祥曦 lxx1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:55:22 EST 2008

Hi all:
     I am new to twisted,i want to write a program like a proxy,which
get data from simplely listen to local client,transport it request to
real server,and the reply to the client.My plan is rewrite the
dataReceived method in twisted.internet.protocol.Protocol and call the
sendLine method in ServerFactory.But i failed beacuse i can not get
the real ServerFactory object,when i set  in ServerFactory

       host = ""
       port = 8848

but it a error say testFactory.protocol.server is None when i use it
How can i did like this ,or do it another way?Thanks