[Twisted-Python] LDAP server based on python

xavier dutoit xavier at sydesy.com
Wed Jan 23 06:32:00 EST 2008

 > why not just use OpenLDAP's slapd-sql backend, until Ldaptor will "rise
> to World Domination some day" ;) ? That backend was designed
> specifically to solve the cases you describe, i think. As i've some
> rather good experience with Ldaptor's client part, i've never used the
> (unfinished) server parts though. But i haven't used the slapd-sql
> backend either ;) .

Hi,

That was another option I had in mind, but I wanted to be amongs the
first using ldaptor, to be able to impress my grand children and tell
them that I did use it before it rised to world domination ! I'll try
the openldap way, but for the record, and in case the ldaptor
inforcement squad comes home: I did try ;)

X+