[Twisted-Python] ldaptor and bind

Ottavio Campana ottavio at campana.vi.it
Mon Jan 7 19:06:31 EST 2008

Tommi Virtanen ha scritto:
>> PS: going on with my idea, I could overwrite handle_LDAPModifyDNRequest by
>> always rising ldaperrors.LDAPUnwillingToPerform. The same for all other
>> add/delete/modify request...
> Ah, good. You realize they are there ;) That was my point, earlier you
> spoke only of filtering search requests. To implement ACLs, you need
> way more than that.

thanks for making me realize that. :-)

I just need to understand how I can modify an LDAPFilter instance and
I'll be done. You said it is not a string, so is there a way to easily
change it? Otherwise, where is the filter converted from string to

It's not acls, but I'll get the same effect for my application.

Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.