[Twisted-Python] thread created from tcp connection

big_tyo at inf.its-sby.edu big_tyo at inf.its-sby.edu
Thu Feb 28 00:59:43 EST 2008

hi,my name is raditya from indonesia,i'm newbie at twisted... i tried to
develop a server that receive data from many clients and send the same
data to all connected clients,and somehow i found some problem here.

The Problem is i still haven't figure out how to send some parameters to a
thread that created from established tcp connection.

please,can anyone help me with this little problem of mine?

best regard,
raditya

ps : sorry for the bad english

Fakultas Teknologi Informasi