[Twisted-Python] Please help - no module named S3

Marc Byrd dr.marc.byrd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:07:36 EST 2008

I'm trying to use the S3 library from amazon within a twisted app.  If I
import S3 from the interactive console, no problem.  If I import S3 from
twisted python program (that works fine w/o), I get Failed to load
application: No module named S3 .

The S3.py and S3.pyc are in the directory from where I start twistd .  Other
such modules work fine...

Any hints?

Thanks,