[Twisted-Python] Several Trial test suites

Martin Geisler mg at daimi.au.dk
Tue Feb 12 09:30:07 EST 2008

Hello,

I am using Twisted and Trial with great success for a project where we
would like to have both a small regression test suite that should run
quickly and a larger test suite which will test the system under more
heavy load.

My project lives in a package called viff, and so far I have created a
viff.test package which contains the tests -- no problem, the test are
picked up fine when I do 'trial viff'.

To create a secondary test suite, do I have to create another package
at the viff level, say viff.stress_test, or is there some clever way
to organize things below viff.test?

How to people organize such trees with many tests?

Thanks for any inputs!

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.