[Twisted-Python] Several Trial test suites

Martin Geisler mg at daimi.au.dk
Tue Feb 12 09:30:07 EST 2008

I am using Twisted and Trial with great success for a project where we
would like to have both a small regression test suite that should run
quickly and a larger test suite which will test the system under more
heavy load.

My project lives in a package called viff, and so far I have created a
viff.test package which contains the tests -- no problem, the test are
picked up fine when I do 'trial viff'.

To create a secondary test suite, do I have to create another package
at the viff level, say viff.stress_test, or is there some clever way
to organize things below viff.test?

How to people organize such trees with many tests?

Thanks for any inputs!

Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.