[Twisted-Python] Twisted and MVC

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:28:24 EST 2008

On Dec 14, 2008, at 9:38 PM, Christian Scharkus wrote:

> methods of the instance and send messages to the server. So how do I
> connect
> the model to he server? In former implementations I were using the
> Clientfactory but this didn't work very well.

<mode yoda>
Use the code Luke
</mode yoda>

Without showing the code it's hard to give an help. Anyway it's the
responsibility of the protocol to translate a line into a controller
call,
and the controller should then consider calling something on the
model but again without the code it's pretty hard to guess which is
edge A5 and which is panel G3. :)

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now running MacOS X 10.5