[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted-Python Digest, Vol 57, Issue 6

Muaaz Hussain muaazhussain128 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:46:22 EST 2008

I'm  a beginner developer and I phase a problem in handling AJAX request by
the server .I wore server side program to read from ulogd  and diplay  ulogd
output  to the client browser using AJAX technology avialable in nevow
athena.
Also I wrote another one to display  tcpdump output .when  I render these
two applications together in the twisted web server .they work proberly and
I see the ulogd and tcpdump output in the client browser and AJAX work also
proberly to display updated output from the server.
  But I observed that when I open many browsers ,the server hang up because
the  load avarge of  the server  CPU  increasing  .the server print error
message "Athena transport duplicate message discarding... " after a few
minutes the OOM-killer of the linux kernel will kill the twisted porcess
because it consume large amount of time and memory.
is there any solution to this problem ?