[Twisted-Python] Twisted with PyQt

Aydın ŞEN adigeaydin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:29:54 EST 2008

Hi,
i am using qt4reactor with twisted. My app structure is below:

i have pyqt class

class MainWindow(Object):
    bla
    bla
    bla
    from twisted.internet import reactor
    reactor.connectTCP('192.168.1.100', 8000, ClientFactory_(self)) # i am
sending qt object to clientFactory

class ClientFactory_(ClientFactory):
    def __init__(self,ui):
        self.ui = ui
    def buildProtocol(self, addr):
         return Uploader(self.ui)
     bla
     bla

class Uploader(Protocol):
    def __init__(self,ui):
       self.ui = ui
    """ Some upload stuffs"""
    bla
    bla
    bla
    def updateProgressBar(self, newValue):
       self.ui.progressBar.setValue(newValue)

i am updating my progressBar from Upload class, but window is freezing when
i do it (only progressBar isnot, others are freezing when i upload file).
How can i solve this, how can i design it?

Thanks all..

--
Aydın ŞEN

         Ege Üniversitesi