[Twisted-Python] Create a standalone Unix executable for a Twisted application?

Alessio Pace alessio.pace at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:34:28 EST 2008

Hi all and thanks for the replies.  Apparenlty I managed to make the
standalone application with bbfreeze, I still have to tune a little bit how
it can pack in it also classes which are loaded dynamically, and which from
a static examination of the code are not found then...  I guess there will
be some sort of configuration to specify, but it's already something! :-)

Regards,
Alessio Pace.