[Twisted-Python] "_wait" is blowing up?!

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:52:02 EDT 2008

> Is your code available somewhere?

yes, the code is the IPython mainline, on launchpad:

$ bzr branch lp:ipython

Then, simply

$ trial IPython

Will show the problem.  You will also need foolcap to run the test suite.

> Do you reliably see this error eventually if you use trial --until- failure?

It shows up as an Error rather than a Failure.  But yes, it still shows up.

> Exactly what version of Twisted are you using?

Latest stable.

> What reactor do you typically run your tests under?

Default on all platforms.

> Not sure that I'd be able to tell you what's going on even with an answer to
> all of these questions, but they'd be a start :).

Thanks, I know this type of thing is tough to debug.  Any clever
tricks I could use to track it down?

Thanks

Brian