[Twisted-Python] dont get ssl Server working

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Thu Aug 21 20:57:34 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 04:35:55PM +0530, raja pavankumar wrote:
> AS part of my buildbot setup, I am executing a shell command in the slave
> environment. (This has been coded as part of the master.cfg file)
>
> This command is failing
> f1.addStep(shell.ShellCommand, description= "chdir", command= ['cd',
> './tempGitBranch'])

"cd" isn't a command that can be run - there's no /bin/cd or /usr/bin/cd
binary that you could call. It's a shell built-in, which means it's
available for shell-scripts to use, and it's available when you're using
the shell interactively, but that's it.

You're probably looking for os.chdir("./tempGitBranch")