[Twisted-Python] Bluetooth reactor interface

Andy Fundinger Andy at NewWorldElectric.com
Sun Aug 10 19:25:34 EDT 2008

Are there ever East Coast sprints, I'd like to make one, but I'm in New

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:40 AM, Nadav Aharony <nadav at mit.edu> wrote:

> glyph at divmod.com wrote:
>>> If you get stuck, and list doesn't help, show up to next Twisted sprint
>>> and maybe one of us can help.
>> Oh yeah!  Twisted sprints!  When is the next one of those, anyway?
>>  Was just about to ask. If it works out I'll happily show up and get
> myself a little Twisted.

Blog: http://channel3b.wordpress.com
Second Life Name: Ciemaar Flintoff

What would you do if they outlawed hypothetical questions?