[Twisted-Python] Location of remote errors with PB

Yi Qiang yqiang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:08:08 EDT 2008

When you create your server factory, you can optionally pass in a
parameter called unsafeTracebacks=True. This will give the client the
whole traceback I believe.

    client_factory = pb.PBServerFactory(p, unsafeTracebacks=True)

I think it's called unsafe because it can potentially reveal quite a
bit information about your server, someone correct me if I'm wrong
though :-)