[Twisted-Python] Twisted 8.1.0 prerelease 1

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Apr 20 19:00:24 EDT 2008

Hey all. I've built a prerelease for Twisted 8.1.0. I'd appreciate if
some people would download it and check it out. We've fixed a few
important regressions in this release:

 * some reactor re-entrancy problems have been fixed (#3146, #3168)
 * Constructing failures of Pyrex-raised exceptions works again
 * User Guide API links now point to twistedmatrix.com instead of to
invalid locations (although this prerelease contains API links to the
8.1.0 docs on twistedmatrix.com, which aren't yet there :)

There are also a few very minor features and miscellaneous improvements.

You can get the prerelease tar.bz2 files from

Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery