[Twisted-Python] Using different cursor types with psycopg+twisted.enterprise.adbapi?

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:09:29 EDT 2008

In my non-twisted scripts, I usually use psycopg2 DictCursors so that
my query results come back in dicts instead of lists.

curs = db.cursor(cursor_factory = psycopg2.extras.DictCursor)

Now I'd like to do the same thing in Twisted.  Is there a way to ask
t.e.adbapi to use that DictCursor cursor factory?

Or maybe there's a way to globally configure psycopg2 so that it used
psycopg2.extras.DictCursor by default...

/me is searching...

~ Nathan