[Twisted-Python] documentation / kqueue / feedback

Simon Pickles sipickles at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 06:01:48 EDT 2008

Dr aio wrote:

> - How about writing some complete docs and tutorials? Sth. along the
> lines of "My first web server wit TM" (instead all those - sometimes
> seeming to contradict each other - snippets)
>
> I'm still fascinated by TM and still willingto invest time, efforts
> and
> brains. But I'd love to have some properly working base and docs that expßlain rather than confuse.

Welcome Aio,

I am new to the Twisted community and had a similar experience to you
when I started, a kind of excited frustration? :)

I started a very constructive and informative thread on this forum in
which Daniel Burr and Others helped a great deal.

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2008-January/016640.html

I _really_ want to write that newbie guide, just an alternative intro to
twisted. Now my twisted server is working, I might have a go!

Keep the faith - we'll get there!

Best regards

Si

http://www.squirtual-reality.com