[Twisted-Python] April 20 Sprint

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Apr 7 21:15:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM,  <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
>  We're planning on having a sprint at the Divmod and Synthesis Studios
> offices in Cambridge, MA on April 20.
>  While I know that some people who might be there will probably be working
> on twisted.conch, twisted.words, and twisted.web, the main purpose of these
> sprints is to help facilitate the expansion of the Twisted community.

As usual, I'd like to work on Trial and maybe Conch.

Advance planning would be good so we can get those pesky design /
I-have-fundamental-issues-with-your-implementation discussions out of
the way. Well, as much as is possible.

>  Also, if you want to host a parallel sprint in a different city, it would
> be great to keep the momentum rolling all the way across the globe; we could
> reduce review latency by having reviews taking place at the sprints as well,
> after the earlier ones have ended.  Sydney and the Bay Area, I'm talking to
> you.  The sun never sets on the Twisted empire, after all.  And that is why
> we must destroy it, so we can all get some rest.

A parallel sprint is unlikely, it'll be a slightly-skewed sprint at
best, given the timezones:

I could be persuaded to host / attend a Sydney sprint on April 19th.
Any chance of the foundation buying *us* pizza?