[Twisted-Python] April 20 Sprint

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Apr 7 03:07:21 EDT 2008

We're planning on having a sprint at the Divmod and Synthesis Studios
offices in Cambridge, MA on April 20.

While I know that some people who might be there will probably be
working on twisted.conch, twisted.words, and twisted.web, the main
purpose of these sprints is to help facilitate the expansion of the
Twisted community.

This sprint will have a little more planning than the last 3, which is
to say "some, but not much".  I'd like to get a feel for how many people
would like to come, and maybe even get the foundation to buy us a pizza
or something.

I, for one, will definitely be there, of course.  If you will be too,
please reply to this message.  I have specifically avoided mentioning
any probable attendees by name so that you will all chime in and
hopefully attract some more people :).

Also, if you want to host a parallel sprint in a different city, it
would be great to keep the momentum rolling all the way across the
globe; we could reduce review latency by having reviews taking place at
the sprints as well, after the earlier ones have ended.  Sydney and the
Bay Area, I'm talking to you.  The sun never sets on the Twisted empire,
after all.  And that is why we must destroy it, so we can all get some
rest.