[Twisted-Python] Running commands (ssh) from a GUI client

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Tue Oct 9 07:43:36 EDT 2007

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:05:10 -0400, "Raúl Gómez C." <nachogomez at gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm really confused at this point,
>
>Even if I keep the SSHConnection object, the commands aren't executed until
>the last one is queued, I think this is happening because of the deferred,
>but I'm not sure. So, how can I run these commands each one at a time
>(synchronously)?
>
>Maybe this sounds really trivial to some of you, but I'm stock!

Perhaps you can share a minimal example which demonstrates the problem
you are having?  Remember, a minimal example can be run by itself but
only contains the code necessary to reproduce the behavior about which
you have a question.  It's easier to answer questions about such examples
since they show exactly what you're trying to do.

Jean-Paul