[Twisted-Python] Running commands (ssh) from a GUI client

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:05:10 EDT 2007

I'm really confused at this point,

Even if I keep the SSHConnection object, the commands aren't executed until
the last one is queued, I think this is happening because of the deferred,
but I'm not sure. So, how can I run these commands each one at a time
(synchronously)?

Maybe this sounds really trivial to some of you, but I'm stock!

Thanks!

Raul