[Twisted-Python] Re: StdioOnnaStick instance has no attribute 'isatty'

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Thu Nov 29 16:13:51 EST 2007

> I just tried to run some trial tests on ubuntu gutsy (twisted 2.5.0),
> just to get the error as in the title (full traceback below).
> Does anybody know what is wrong here?
>
> (...)
>
> AttributeError: StdioOnnaStick instance has no attribute 'isatty'

For the sake of completeness: I solved the problem. It was caused by
the following line, I added to my test setup for some reason loooong
time ago (well, IIRC I just wanted errors in a file for easier
reading):

   log.startLogging(logfile.LogFile('twisted.log', logdir, 16 * 1024 * 1024))

After I removed this line, trial works again.

| Marcin Kasperski   | You have the right to produce quality work
| http://mekk.waw.pl |          at all the times. (Beck)