[Twisted-Python] Hack Fest -- this coming Monday evening, allmydata.com, San Francisco

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Nov 16 02:43:21 EST 2007

Folks:

We're hosting another Hack Fest at allmydata headquarters in San
Francisco!  This time will be much like last time [1], but with more
emphasis on Real Live Code on projector screens.  The fun will begin
after the worker drones clock out of their factories at 5 o'clock
PM.  The fun will probably end sometime before midnight, when we all
turn into pumpkins.

So please RSVP by e-mailing zooko at zooko.com and I will give you
directions to our office and the URL for the planning wiki.  Plan to
bring some Real Live Code if you have any, preferably open-source and/
or peer-to-peer.  You get points for demoing your cool project,
double-points for demonstrating how you can change the source code
before our very eyes to make it do something new, and triple points
for committing the results into your revision control repository
while the audience watches!

We hope to have two projectors working side by side.

Allmydata.com will provide projectors, pop, packets, pizza, pillows,
and party-favors.

Regards,

Zooko

[1] http://lists.zooko.com/pipermail/p2p-hackers/2007-November/